This tour begins on The Hume Highway at Suttons Forest and takes you through the beautiful country side and into the Blue Mountains. We take you along the dirt backroads to our campsite for the night. We will set up camp in a remote historic town where we will explore the town and do a short walk along the river to a beautiful waterhole for a swim, a perfect way to finish the day. We will have a campfire set up for dinner under the stars.
We wake up and hit the tracks the next day for some more exploring and make our way out.
This is a fun, informative and family friendly tour. Sorry no domestic pets as this tour includes National Parks.
Types of 4WD terrain
- Tar roads
- Dirt Roads
- Small River Crossings
What does this tour include?
- Guided tour – Historic Mining Town tour
- Camp dinner – a delicious, freshly cooked BBQ dinner under the stars by a log fire
- Overnight camping – one night of camping with amenities, including showers
- Photography and videography – an included package that has both photos and videos of you while you enjoy using your 4WD on the tracks
What vehicles are suitable for this tour?
This two day tag along tour is suitable for beginners, even if you own an unmodified 4WD or an All Wheel Drive. We will guide you through any obstacles along the tracks as well as provide assistance if you become stuck.
- Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance is required.
- Camper trailers permitting after discussion with us to confirm suitability
What do you need to bring on this tour?
- Basic Recovery Gear (Snatch strap, shackles etc)
- UHF Radio 80 Channel (Car mounted or portable)
- Camping gear (Tent, Swag etc)
- Camp Chairs
- Enough drinking water for you and your passengers for the duration of the trip
- Hats and sunscreen
- Food and cooking equipment (Dinner provided on Saturday night)
To ensure a great experience for all tour participants, please ensure you comply with all the basic requirements for this tour.
Bonus deals via our 4WD store
10% off King Wheels
10% off Lightforce lights
Are bookings required?
- Bookings are required to join this tag along tour
- This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
- This tour will run with a 4 vehicle minimum.
- Bookings can be done by calling the shop on 02 4648 2085 or by booking online.
- Once the booking has been confirmed you will receive an email with the Registration Form to complete your booking.
Please read our terms and conditions prior to booking in the Frequently Asked Questions
Call Adrenalin Off-Road Centre on 02 4648 2085 to make your booking and we will send out your registration form and information letter.
NSW Parks Eco Pass Licence No. LIC20-62