Experience a Unforgettable Adventure
Start & Finish
- Start – Kununurra, WA
- Finish – Broome, WA
This 4WD tag along tour takes you along the famous Gibb River Road in Western Australia.
The Gibb River Road is a challenging and remote off-road track that stretches for approximately 660 kilometers through the Kimberley region. It offers breath-taking landscapes, rugged gorges, ancient Aboriginal art sites, and pristine swimming holes.
On this tag along tour, you get to experience the thrill of driving along the Gibb River Road while having the support and guidance of an experienced tour guide.
This tour takes you to iconic locations such as Windjana Gorge, Bell Gorge, Manning Gorge, El Questro Station, Tunnel Creek and so much more!
This 4WD tag along tour is a unique opportunity to explore the rugged beauty of the Kimberley region while enjoying traveling with like-minded adventurers.
Take your holiday to the next level with the experience of Adrenalin Off-Road.
- Welcome Dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- National Park Fees and Permits
- Camping fees
- Station tour
- Sunset drinks one night
- Scones at Ellenbrae Station
- Qualified 4wd Driver Trainer Lead Guide with over 20 years’ experience with outback and remote area travel
- Remote First Aid trained guides and extensive First Aid kit with AED
- Support Vehicle with emergency satellite communication & GPS
- Mechanical support
- Photography and videography package of your vehicle tackling the tracks
- FREE Vehicle inspections at our Sydney Store (to be organised prior to tour date)
What’s Not Included
- Meals, with the exception of first and last night on tour.
- Alcoholic drinks
What to bring
- Basic Recovery Gear (Snatch strap, shackles etc) – one can be purchased at our shop with a discount for booked customers.
- UHF Radio 80 Channel (Car mounted or portable)
- Camping gear (Tent, Swag etc)
- Camp Chairs
- Changes of clothes for the time we’re away, suitable to the weather conditions
- Food and drinks and cooking gear
- Enough water and drinks for you and your passengers for the duration of the trip
- Hat, sunscreen, sun glasses, toiletries, medication
- Cash, for times EFT may be down in outback petrol station and pubs
- Good hiking footwear
A full list will be provided to booked customers before the tour date.
- At least one front or rear rated recovery points are required for this trip.
- Good off-road tyres
- This an easy to moderate trip in terms of difficulty, participating drivers do not need to have previous 4WD experience before joining this trip.
- All drivers must be licensed
- Vehicles must be registered and in roadworthy condition
- Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance is required
Do not have a 4wd?
No problems, get in contact with us and we can give you some options to hire a fully equipped 4wd.
FREE pre and post trip inspections in our workshop for each vehicle registered for the trip. Inspections must be booked with the Narellan, NSW store.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL ON THIS TRIP
- Only booked customers will be permitted to join us on the trip.
- This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is taken upon booking
- Final payment is payable 4 weeks prior to tour start date