- Stay tuned for 2024 dates
- 1 Day
This tour starts on the Saturday morning. You should plan to be out for the entire day.
Come with us to experience challenging tracks and some amazing views on the way to the highest point in the area, the Mount Walker Trig Point. We will cover some tracks in the area such as Fire Truck Hill, Unimog Hill and the final ascent to Mount Walker. Recover equipment and recovery points are a must!
Previous 4WDing experience, covering rock terrain driving. Call us at the store if you require clarification.
Minimum vehicle requirements
- Raised suspension
- Off road tyres.
- Front & Rear rated recovery point fitted (tow hitch shackles are acceptable)
- Vehicle must be road registered and in road going condition
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance which covers off road use
- A hand held radio can be hired for $10 for use on the tour.
What to bring
– Recovery equipment (minimum snatch strap and 2 shackles)
– UHF Communication (Car mounted or handheld are OK). A UHF can be hired from the shop for $10 with prior arrangement.
– Lunch & Snacks
– Hat and sunscreen
– Drinking water for you and any passengers