Experience a Premium Unforgettable Outback Adventure
- 13 April to 27 April, 2024
- 14 Days / 15 Nights
Start & Finish
- Start – Location near Port Augusta, South Australia
- Finish – Cradock, South Australia
If you’re looking for a premium adventurous and immersive experience in outback Australia, this 14-day tag-along tour through central Australia is the perfect choice. This tour will take you through some of the most iconic and breath-taking destinations in the region, offering a mix of stunning landscapes, indigenous culture, history, and off-road adventure.
Throughout the tour, our experienced guides will lead the convoy, providing valuable insights into the history, geology, and flora and fauna of the region. You will also have the opportunity to camp under the stars, enjoying the serene beauty of the Outback and creating lifelong memories with like-minded travellers.
Embark on this epic 4WD tag along tour and discover the breath-taking landscapes and rich cultural history of Outback Australia’s central region. Prepare for an adventure of a lifetime that you will never forget!
Take your holiday to the next level with the experience of Adrenalin Off-Road.
- Coober Pedy – An opal mining town famous for its underground homes and unique landscape. Explore the opal mines, visit the underground churches and museums, and learn about the town’s fascinating history.
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta – We spend a couple of days showing your around these iconic landmarks. Witness the golden light of sunrise and sunset over Uluru, walk around the Uluru and the Valley of the Winds walk at Kata Tjuta, and learn about the Aboriginal culture and their connection to the land. Finish with an amazing night experience under the stars at the Field of Lights.
- Kings Canyon and Watarrka National Park – Hike the rim of the canyon and be rewarded with panoramic views of the rugged landscape. Marvel at the dramatic rock formations and lush palm-filled crevices. This walk is one of the best in Australia!
- Boggy Hole, Finke River Gorge – Embark on an off-road adventure through the rugged Boggy Hole Track. Traverse sandy tracks, cross rivers, and witness the dramatic scenery of this remote and untouched area. Camp under the stars and embrace the peacefulness of the outback.
- Old Andado – a historical cattle station that offers a glimpse into the pioneering days of outback Australia. Visit the homestead and learn about the challenges faced by early settlers.
- Dalhousie Hot Springs – The springs are formed by an artesian basin, resulting in warm water flowing to the surface.
- Mt Dare Hotel – Continue the journey to Mt Dare Hotel, a remote pub surrounded by stunning scenery and offering a warm outback welcome.
- Oodnadatta Track – Travel along the iconic Oodnadatta Track, a historic route that once served as a lifeline for remote communities. Visit the unique landmarks along the way, including famous outback pubs, the Pink Roadhouse, William Creek and Marree.
- Flinders Ranges – explore the rugged beauty of the Flinders Ranges, with its ancient mountains, deep gorges, and abundant wildlife.
- Nilpena Ediacara National Park – a fossil-rich site that preserves some of the earliest signs of complex multicellular life on Earth. Take a tour with a knowledgeable guide and discover the ancient secrets of this World Heritage-listed area.
- Cradock Hotel – our finish location where we will indulge in delicious local cuisine prepared by the dedicated publican.
- All Accommodation and Camp Fees
- Welcome Dinner prepared by the owners of a working sheep station
- Farewell Dinner of local cuisine from the Flinders Ranges
- National Park Fees and Permits
- Opal Mine Tour with scones
- Glamping Accommodation 1 night
- Sunset Snacks 1 night
- Exclusive Nilpena Ediacara National Park Tour
- Uluru Experience
- Qualified 4wd Driver Trainer Lead Guide with over 20 years’ experience with outback and remote area travel
- Remote First Aid trained guides and extensive First Aid kit with AED
- Support Vehicle with emergency satellite communication & GPS
- Mechanical support
- Photography and videography package of your vehicle tackling the tracks
- FREE Vehicle inspections in one of our 4wd Shops near you
What’s Not Included
- Meals, with the exception of first and last night on tour.
- Alcoholic drinks
What to bring
- Basic Recovery Gear (Snatch strap, shackles etc) – one can be purchased at our shop with a discount for booked customers.
- UHF Radio 80 Channel (Car mounted or portable)
- Camping gear (Tent, Swag etc)
- Camp Chairs
- Changes of clothes for the time we’re away, suitable to the weather conditions
- Food and drinks and cooking gear
- Enough water and drinks for you and your passengers for the duration of the trip
- Hat, sunscreen, sun glasses, toiletries, medication
- Cash, for times EFT may be down in outback petrol station and pubs
- Good hiking footwear
A full list will be provided to booked customers before the tour date.
- At least one front or rear rated recovery points are required for this trip.
- You are welcome to bring your off-road camper trailer along for comfort. Please advise if you would like to bring your trailer.
- This an easy to moderate trip in terms of difficulty, participating drivers do not need to have previous 4WD experience before joining this trip.
- All drivers must be licensed
- Vehicles must be registered and in roadworthy condition
- Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance is required
Do not have a 4wd?
No problems, get in contact with us and we can give you some options to hire a fully equipped 4wd.
FREE pre and post trip inspections in our workshop for each vehicle registered for the trip. Inspections must be booked with the Narellan, NSW store.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL ON THIS TRIP
- Only booked customers will be permitted to join us on the trip.
- This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
- A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is taken upon booking
- Final payment is payable 4 weeks prior to tour start date