Join the Adrenalin Team on an Adventure through Sunny Corner
- Saturday 17 February, 2024
We will be meeting at Lithgow, having a very quick drivers briefing, then heading off to Sunny Corner. When we arrive at Sunny Corner we will do a quick talk about tyre pressure and selection then air down and hit the tracks. Throughout the course of the day we will cover some introductory information around driving techniques, recovery equipment and techniques and vehicle setup. All obstacles on this trip are optional, and easier bypasses are available.
- A light lunch will be provided
- You should plan to be out for the entire day. We will be travelling on public roads both whilst on-road and off-road, so regular NSW road rules apply
- Sorry no domestic pets as this tour enters a National Park.
- This trip is suitable for drivers with some off roading experience.
Minimum vehicle requirements:
- Must have front rated recovery point.
- Vehicle must be road registered and in road going condition
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance which covers off road use
What to bring:
- Recovery equipment (minimum snatch strap and 2 shackles)
- 80 Channel UHF Communication (Car mounted or handheld are OK). A UHF can be hired from the shop for $10 with prior arrangement.
- Hat and sunscreen
- Drinking water for you and any passengers
10% off Kings Wheels
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL ON THIS TRIP
- Only booked customers will be permitted to join us on the trip.
- This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
Terms & Conditions
Adrenalin Off Road Tours reserves the right to cancel or alter any tour or course at any time. In the event that we have to cancel a tour or course, a full credit or refund will be offered. Please note that tour/training credits are non-refundable.
Weather Cancellations: In the event a tour needs to be rescheduled due to weather (flood, fire, etc) we will advise of an alternate date around the time of postponement and credit will be applied towards that tour/training.
If for any reasoning you need to cancel, the following applies:
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancelling due to change of mind – non refundable
- Cancelling once full payment has been made:
- TOURS 22+ days – A credit note for the full amount will be given
- TRAINING 22+ days – $150 cancellation/rescheduling fee per participant.
- 21 – 14 days before date of tour – 50% refunded or credit note for tours for full amount
- 13 – 7 days before date of tour – 25% refunded or credit note for tours for full amount
- Under 7 days until date of tour – no refund or credit note given.