Join the Adrenalin Team on a Weekend Adventure
Upcoming Tour Date:
- Friday 8 December to Sunday 10 December, 2023
Time to tick Victorian High Country off your Bucket List or want to find some hidden gems in the High Country and don’t have a lot of time? We are leading a 3 day trip through the Victorian High Country to show you some of the best parts
This tour will start at Dargo on Friday morning and take you on some of the great tracks around that area, such as Blue Rag and following the Crooked River. The tour will finish on Sunday afternoon in Dargo.
This will be a fun weekend away with wheeling, camping and campfires.
Adrenalin Tag-along Tour includes:
- All Camping/accommodation fees
- National Park fees
- 2 Friendly and Experienced guides
- Qualified First Aid Officer
- Emergency Satellite Communication
- Photography and videography package of your vehicle tackling the tracks
This is a self-catered tour. Camper trailers permitted only on application. Sorry, no domestic pets allowed due to entering National Parks.
FREE pre and post trip inspections in our workshop for each vehicle registered for the trip. Inspections must be booked with the shop.
What to bring
- Basic Recovery Gear (Snatch strap, shackles etc)
- UHF Radio – 80 Channel (Car mounted or portable)
- Camping gear (Tent, Swag etc)
- Camp Chairs
- Changes of clothes for the time we’re away
- Food and drinks for the duration of the tour
- Cooking Equipment
- Enough water and drinks for you and your passengers for the duration of the trip
- Hats and sunscreen
If you do not have a long range or auxiliary fuel tank we suggest you bring 1 jerry can for fuel. There will be times where we will be travelling for distances and potentially not have access to refuel.
Raised suspension, recovery points and a raised air intake/snorkel are required for this trip. There are no bypasses for the tracks we are doing, but a 35mm lift or greater is all that is required. There will be water crossings as part of the trip. This an easy to moderate trip in terms of difficulty, participating drivers should have previous 4WD experience before joining this trip. All drivers must be licensed and vehicles must be registered and in roadworthy condition. Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance is required.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL ON THIS TRIP
- Only booked customers will be permitted to join us on the trip.
- This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
*Tracks and access to some attractions may become limited due to weather, track closures or other conditions which may make access to a particular area unsafe or unsuitable. In these instances we have backup routes to use with alternate attractions.