Installer in Sydney for Nissan Navara dual cab ute modifications
Nissan makes the Navara in a dual cab ute and we see lots of owners adding accessories or doing lift kit upgrades that give them a pretty tough looking road stance. Michael wanted to run 33″ tyres and also wanted more protection at the front of his black Nissan Navara dual cab ute.
We suggested he buy an Offroad Animal Predator front bull bar that could also have an LED light bar added to it. We also recommended one of the Outback Armour lift kits that had the adjustable rear sway bar links and headlight adjustment bracket.
Buying these products to get installed on his Nissan Navara would mean it had the ground clearance to fit the larger wheels and tyre combination that he wanted. The extra ground clearance also means he can drive over all kinds of obstacles. Michael also decided to add a Uniden UHF radio with passthrough with an antenna to complete his list of modifications.
Obviously he could have chosen to add a canopy over the rear tray but seems like he just wanted to give his dual cab ute a tough looking stance and the ability to do some 4WD’ing when he wanted to.
Lift kit installer for Nissan Navara dual cab utes in Sydney.
Offroad Animal makes lift kits for 4WD’s in Australia that are suitable for Nissan Navara’s and other brands of manufacturers like Toyota, Ford, Jeep and others. The combination of products chosen to be installed for his Navara included the;
- On the front; Performance Expedition HD which costs around $930 for the kit which includes a 30mm lift at the front, spacer with height adjustable spring seat and it is suitable for a steel bullbar and winch. You can go slightly higher at 40mm but a modification is required to the strut & aftermarket upper control arms must be used. Our workshop can give you the advise on how to choose the right components to be installed correctly.
- On the rear; Performance Trail which costs around $825 for the kit and can lift the rear about 15mm when it isn’t loaded.
Nissan Navara front bull bar replacement workshop in Narellan
The Animal Predator bull bar looks awesome on a Nissan Navara. A Navara has a nice aggressive look from the show room so adding a tough looking bull bar makes it look that much better.
It is a smaller bar compared to standard so you save some weight. It gives you better air flow into the engine. There is plenty of space to add a winch which mounts feet down (actually how most winches were designed) and you can also see the LED light bar fits inside the bull bar for a stealthy cool look (up to 22″ LED single row can be added) Even if you don’t choose to put in an LED light bar the cover plate is included.
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement, with no cutting of factory bumper.
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22″ LED light bar single row
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Only sits 150-160mm out from front of grill. Compare that to our standard 3 letter competitors
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Hi lift jacking points included
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Works with factory fog lights or easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8″ LED light bar in each wing.
- Number plate flip included for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- 20mm steel tow hooks included on mounts
- Steel bash plates included as standard
Uniden UHF radio & antenna installer for Nissan Navara dual cab utes
Michael was planning on doing some 4WD’ing but didn’t want to spend any time camping. Even so, we always recommend that 4×4 owners should fit a UHF radio when you are going into remote areas that might not have smartphone reception.
We sell and install Uniden communication products for example in the cabin so that it is within easy reach but not in the way when you are driving. External antennas can be added easily too.
You can compliment an UHF radio with GPS navigators and other devices to help you communicate and navigate in nearly any situation.
Get 4WD accessories installed
on a Nissan Navara dual cab ute in Sydney
Here is another example of a Nissan Navara dual cab ute getting upgrades and modifications to improve its capabilities, especially off road. This one with its 33″ tyres also looks pretty tough & will be a sight for other drivers in the rear view mirror too.
It doesn’t matter what you buy for your vehicle, our team can install any type of 4WD accessory on a Nissan Navaraor other brand of vehicle in our workshop in Sydney.
We’d be happy to answer any questions about getting accessories fitted to your Navara, we are available via eMail, phone or in our store in Narellan to provide advice, a quotation or bookings for an installation.