This trip will cover beginner 4wd terrain through the Newnes State Forest and Wollemi National Park area along with a Mine Tour in the morning. We will be meeting at Lithgow, having a drivers briefing, then heading towards the tunnels, whilst covering some trails along the way. There is a short walk to the Glow Worm Tunnels where you will walk through an abandoned 400m Railway tunnel full of glow worms. This tour is fun for the whole family!
- A light lunch will be provided.
- You should plan to be out for the entire day. We will be travelling on public roads both whilst on-road and off-road, so regular NSW road rules apply.
- Contact us at the store to pay your registration fee and get a copy of the registration form or book online.
- Sorry, no domestic pets are allowed due to entering National Park.
- Nil – This trip is suitable for beginner 4WD owners.
- Drivers who have never been off road
- All Wheel Drive vehicles
Minimum vehicle requirements:
- No recovery Points are needed for this tour.
- Vehicle must be road registered and in road going condition
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance which covers off road use
What to bring:
- Recovery equipment (minimum snatch strap and 2 shackles)
- 80 Channel UHF Communication (Car mounted or handheld are OK). A UHF can be hired from the shop for $10 with prior arrangement.
- Hat and sunscreen
- Drinking water for you and any passengers
- A red light torch to be used in the caves. We will have some spares.
10% OFF SABRE 8K HEAVY DUTY KINETIC RECOVERY KIT (RRP $272.50) – this can be purchased at checkout
10% OFF KINGS WHEELS
10% OFF LIGHTFORCE LIGHTS
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL ON THIS TRIP
- Only booked customers will be permitted to join us on the trip.
- This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
- Please note that the tour has to meet the minimum vehicle requirement of 4 vehicles for the tour to go ahead.
Terms & Conditions
Adrenalin Off Road Tours reserves the right to cancel or alter any tour or course at any time. In the event that we have to cancel a tour or course, a full credit or refund will be offered. Please note that tour/training credits are non-refundable.
Minimum Numbers – The minimum number on all tours is 3 customer vehicles unless otherwise arranged. A tour must reach minimum number to go ahead.
Weather Cancellations: In the event a tour needs to be rescheduled due to weather (flood, fire, etc) we will advise of an alternate date around the time of postponement and credit will be applied towards that tour/training.
If for any reasoning you need to cancel, the following applies:
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancelling due to change of mind – non refundable
- Cancelling once full payment has been made:
- 22+ days – A credit note for the full amount will be given
- 21 – 14 days before date of tour – 50% refunded or credit note for tours for full amount
- 13 – 7 days before date of tour – 25% refunded or credit note for tours for full amount
- Under 7 days until date of tour – no refund or credit note given.