- Thursday 12 October, 2023 – 6:00pm
Taking a vehicle maintenance course before going on tour can be very helpful in fixing your car while out in the field. Here are some reasons why:
- A basic vehicle maintenance course can teach you how to perform routine maintenance tasks such as checking and changing oil, checking tire pressure, and replacing air filters. This can help you keep your vehicle in top condition during your tour and prevent breakdowns from occurring.
- Knowing how to diagnose common issues such as battery problems, brake issues, and engine trouble can help you identify problems early and prevent them from becoming bigger issues. This can help you fix your car while out in the field and avoid having to take it to a mechanic.
- In case of an emergency, a vehicle maintenance course can teach you how to navigate emergency situations such as flat tyres and breakdowns. This includes knowing how to change a tyre, jump-start a battery, and use emergency communications. These skills can help you get back on the road quickly and safely.
- Taking a vehicle maintenance course can also give you the confidence to tackle more complex repairs while out in the field.
Our beginner’s basic vehicle maintenance course is designed to help you keep your vehicle in top condition during long-range tours. Here are some of the things you can expect to learn from the course:
- Pre-Trip Inspection – Wheels & Tyres, Fluids, Engine Bay Checks, Steering & Suspension.
- Regular Servicing – How Often, Minor Servicing.
- What to Check During Trips.
- Tyre Repairs.
- Common Field Repairs and what to do.
- Common Spare Parts.
- Emergency Communications.
This is an extensive workshop course for absolute novices.
Mode of Delivery
This course will be delivered via face to face at our Narellan Store at 1/13 Exchange Parade, Narellan NSW.
For group bookings we can deliver this course at your location. Contact us for more information.
This course will run for 2-3 hours
- Maximum 20 participants on each course
- All course materials, handouts.
- Light dinner
What do you need to bring on this course?
- Enclosed shoes
- suitable clothing that may get dirty
Are bookings required?
- Bookings are required to join this course.
- This course will be strictly limited to 20 participants
- Bookings can be done by calling the shop on 02 4648 2085 or by booking online.
- Once the booking has been confirmed you will receive an email with the Registration and Enrolment forms to complete your booking.
Please read our terms and conditions prior to booking in the Frequently Asked Questions